Last Visited: August, 2002
The original lighthouse that stood at the east entrance to Cleveland Harbor was a small skeletal style light. It has long since been torn down and has been replaced by the modern beacon you see today.
Nearest Address: 5500 N Marginal Rd, Cleveland, OH
- From I-90, take exit 172-A and get onto E. 9th St. heading towards Jacob's Field (where the Cleveland Indians play)
- Take E. 9th St. for 1.1 miles. After you go under Route 2, you'll see the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame on your left. Take a right onto North Marginal Road.
- Drive on Marginal Rd. until you get to what appears to be the end. There will be signs for SR-2/I-90. Take a left at this point, but DO NOT get on the highway.
- Follow the road until you see a sign for Cleveland Lakefront State Park. Turn left into the parking area.
- At the far end of the parking area you will see, in the distance the light.
View Larger Map